RMRI is an independent risk management and engineering consultancy based in Manchester, UK, with offices in Aberdeen and St John’s, Newfoundland. We have a strong background in technical safety risk assessment with over 20 years working with the offshore oil and gas industry. We also focus on the development and application of techniques currently used in that field to wider areas of asset management, project evaluation and project risk management.
RMRI has significant plans for growth within the core areas of the consultancy business including expansion into new services and therefore wish to recruit high quality personnel to help us achieve our goals. We are looking for the right person to join our Aberdeen office to support our Business Development and Technical teams.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Work alongside the business development team including:
- Use CRM system to monitor client/sales data and produce reporting.
- Support proposal process and update records.
- Maintain diaries and arrange client meetings.
- Assist with the development and production of marketing materials.
- Update company websites and social media for marketing purposes.
- Perform analysis of web traffic to identify sales targets and improvements to websites.
- Ad-hoc market research.
- Maintain internal communications including intranet.
- Monitor industry events and marketing opportunities.
- Liaise with media for advertisements and communications.
- Support technical risk consultants for project work including:
- Project administration including updating CRM tools, calendars and project software.
- Produce of weekly report summaries.
- Arrange project reviews and capture results.
- Ad-hoc support including producing documentation as required.
- General research as required.
- Office administration including:
- Manage expenses, invoices and local petty cash.
- Managing incoming correspondence, emails and calls.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies.
- Support meetings, training courses and visitors including organising catering, travel and access.
- Administration for timesheet system
- Administration for company apartment
- Coordinate access for visiting personnel.
- Liaise with finance team regarding bills.
- Organise flat cleaning with vendors as required.
- Technical skills and knowledge:
- Understanding of offshore oil and gas industry, particularly of HSE a benefit.IT proficient particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Sage beneficial but not a requirement.
- Personal skills
- Attention to detail required to deliver consistently high standards of work.
- Excellent report writing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Team player comfortable with fluid working groups.
- Professional manner and excellent client service skills.
- Flexible and willing to take on different tasks as required.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. A competitive salary will be offered, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Parking provided.
Please apply by emailing a covering letter and CV to careers @rmri.co.uk.